The Real Deal
If you are for the careless vacation, a place where the food and drinks are minute's walk away from your sunbathing chair next to the pool, where you can leave you kids to play, eat all the ice cream and drink all the soda they want, or be dazzled by the heaps of organised activities available – then the Bulgarian all inclusive hotels will become a favourite spot. Some of the biggest resorts on our Black Sea Coast, like Golden Sands, Albena, Sunny Beach, Elenite, Sunny Day and Riviera, are bustling with hotels that will cater to your every need, so all you have to do is pick one and enjoy a carefree holiday!
- take a jeep trip or have a yacht picnic
- wine taste in the oldest and most renowned wine-cellar of Varna “Dimyat”, built in 1920
- go to the village of Prilep in the beautiful site of the valley of Batovo and take part in the ritual of a “Bulgarian wedding”, learning the dances that accompany it
Duni Royal Resort
- Go on a trip to the village of Sozopol- it is definitely a must-see! While you are there, don't miss to buy a jar of green fig jam, which is a local specialty.
- If you want to try something different than the traditional beach volleyball and windsurfing, then check out the variety of dance, gymnastics and aerobics courses available.
- Leave your hotel behind and take a pleasant walk down the lovely beach
- it's a great spot for a nice relaxing family holiday, but it is in no way going to be a boring one!
- watch the amazing “Nestinarstvo” ritual, involving a barefooted dance on smoldering embers
- try your reflexes in a beach volleyball game
Riviera Holiday Club
- if Golden Sands proves a bit too busy for your taste, Riviera is the one place which can assure you a quiet and classy experience.
- relax in the first Bulgarian SPA center built in Mediterranean style
- visit the Varna Opera House and experience the opera heritage from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries
St St Constantine and Helena
- take a stroll around the park and enjoy the fresh mountain air and the delightful smell of fig trees
- make sure you dedicate at least a day to the healing mineral springs
- visit the Euxinograd palace and its marvelous garden
- it's the perfect place for all the fun-seeking, action-loving, sport-addicted, clubbing-crazy ones
- take a horse-riding lesson
- give the surf school a try
- visit one of the two spa centers and be revived by one of the many medical treatments
- enjoy a relaxing stroll down the beach and just let go of all the built-up city tension
- visit the underwater sports school and explore the crystal waters